ماذا ستتعلم من الدورة
- How to screen for perinatal mental illness in primary care
- Some strategies for effective communication about perinatal mental illness
- The guidance from NICE on when to stop and start psychotropic treatment in the perinatal period, and when talking therapy is recommended
- How to diagnose and manage a number of specific perinatal mental health problems, including depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder, and postpartum psychosis
- When to refer women to a specialist mental health team.
عن الدورة وأهدافها
A practical guide on how to identify and manage perinatal mental illness in primary care. Learn about the current guidance on preconception advice, how best to identify perinatal mental illness, when to consider starting (and stopping) psychotropic medications, and the key points from the 2014 NICE guidelines on antenatal and postnatal mental health.