You Will Learn
- Understand contemporary concepts of sales.
- Evaluate buying motives and use the most fit approach accordingly.
- Implement the fundamental steps of the selling process 7As.
- Establish a positive good impression and make an attractive opening.
- Deploy the advanced techniques of delivering value.
- Resolve and handle customer concerns.
- Master different types of effective closing.
- Apply effective techniques of probing.
- Acquire the skills of good prospection and pre-call planning.
- Know various personality styles of customers and how to deal with.
The first specialized online course in pharmaceutical selling skills that aims to prepare highly qualified medical sales representatives to be good assets for multinational companies.
This course is designed to provide medical representatives in the pharmaceutical market with all key elements and concepts of contemporary sales. It helps medical representatives to acquire and implement the most recent updated techniques used in sales on both basic and advanced levels.
Advanced Pharmaceutical Selling Techniques
Dr. Saber Helal
Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Last updated: 2020-12-05 11:11:20Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Pharmaceutical marketing is totally different from other industries' marketing - This course is customized for marketing basics, elements and tools that fit the pharmaceutical industry- After this course, you are able to design a fully integrated marketing plan. ...
Dr. Sally Abd El Salam
Over the Counter (OTC) From Basic to Advanced
Last updated: 2020-12-05 10:52:22Over the Counter (OTC) From Basic to Advanced
This course is designed to provide community pharmacist with all key elements and concepts of over the counter medications, it helps the pharmacist to acquire and implement the most recent guidelines regarding over the counter medications.Course Contents:Analgesics, Headache, Fever, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cough, Allergy rhinitis, Common Cold, Acne, Burns and Sunburn, Cold sore and Canker Sore (Recurrent Aphthous Stomatitis), Diaper Dermatitis (Diaper Rash), Dandruff, Lice, Athletes Foot, Exclusions to Self-Care, Administration Techniques for Eye Drops, Administration Techni ...
Dr. Sahar Mohamed Hesham
Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
Last updated: 2020-12-05 10:29:01Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
- SARS-Cov2 viruses and the disease basics- Clinical presentation for COVID 19 patients- Diagnosis and evaluation of any patient suspected to be infected- Overview of Covid-19 different management modalities for all patient categories (outpatient or hospitalized)- How we can deal with special populations, e.g. pregnant and patients with chronic medical conditions- Most common rumors about prophylaxis compared to real facts- Discussing the latest version of MOH COVID-19 Protocol (30 May 2020) and similarities and differences with WHO Covid-19 protocol issued 27 May 2020- Design yo ...
Dr. Aisha Abd ElWahed Mohamed Khalifa
Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Last updated: 2020-12-04 11:46:24Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Because prevention is better than cure, all healthcare professionals need to know, understand & apply basic principles and Practices of pandemic management. This course will provide the learners with the knowhow of prevention of infection during pandemics and COVID-19 will be the model of explanation. ...