You Will Learn
- How to understand the different behaviors of children and adolescents and know their causes
- How to play with the child and how to make it a bridge for effective communication
- How to effectively set rules or give orders at home
- How to praise, encourage and reward
- The concept and philosophy of punishment and its methods of application
- Mental health of parents and their reflection on the relationship with children
- How to develop a comprehensive behavior modification plan
Dr. Heba Hamdy
CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Last updated: 2020-07-14 05:06:40CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Anxiety is considered a common disorder in child psychiatric clinics, but it is usually difficult to be diagnosed because it is an internal disorder and the child cannot describe his symptoms accurately.You will learn evaluation, measurement, differential diagnosis of post-traumatic stress disorder.The difference between behavioral therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and the best therapy for treating the psychiatric disorder in children in general.Training on strategies of CBT through a detailed practical guide according to the age of the child & explanatory guide to a number of ...
Dr. Shewikar El Bakry
Autism Spectrum Disorder: What You Need To Know
Last updated: 2020-07-14 06:14:20Autism Spectrum Disorder: What You Need To Know
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is receiving much more attention than in the past. It has been portrayed in several movies and documentaries.ASD is a developmental disability defined by diagnostic criteria that include deficits in social communication and social interactionThere are several myths concerning the disorder, in the course, these myths will be identified and corrected. Moreover, we will focus on the etiology, genetic basis for ASD, adding to different etiological factors, the early signs, the different warning signs& differentiation between ASD and several other conditions ...