You Will Learn
- Awareness of the various uses of the dental photo and its importance
- Knowledge of the different options they have to shoot a dental image
- Knowledge of the Ideal requirements of the dental image to be accepted internationally. (Evidence based)
- knowledge of the ideal system that allows the dentist to shoot internationally accepted dental photos (evidence based)
- Have an idea of the parameters that control the dental image to be able to take consistent images
- knowledge of how to shoot a dental image and what accessories to use and from where to get
- Detection of the common errors, and how to avoid ,or retouch
- How to edit your images and retouch them and what programs to use for this purpose
This course is designed to put an eye on the importance of the dental image and its various uses in the dental field. To shoot a proper dental image to be accepted internationally needs proper equipment, this course shows what can we use to shoot, and why.
The parameters that control the dental image and give you the desired image are shown in this course.
How to choose the right camera settings and how to shoot the intraoral image practically is something that is well explained in this course.
The errors are something unavoidable sometimes, you will learn how to detect, avoid, and correct the common dental errors.
This course is designed to be interactive between the instructor and the candidate.
Dr. Ihab Mohamed
Aesthetic Correction of Anterior Teeth; Special Weapons And...
Last updated: 2020-07-14 05:34:27Aesthetic Correction of Anterior Teeth; Special Weapons And...
In modern dental practice, it is quite common to deal with anterior natural teeth that need aesthetic enhancement.Caries, trauma & congenital anomalies of anterior teeth can significantly deteriorate the patient well being & appearance.Direct composites in the hands of a professional dentist can be life-changing for the patient. In this course, the speaker shares his knowledge on how to professionally manage cases in need of aesthetic enhancement of their anterior teeth using direct composite.The course content is substantiated with clinical cases documented via high-e ...
Dr. Ahmed Ashmawy
Last updated: 2020-07-14 04:14:56Pediatric Dentistry
A comprehensive course that covers lots of topics of interest to dentists who are going to treat kids.In this course, we will discuss the full coverage options of primary teeth following a pulp therapy, how to retain them, what to do if the patient has no access to general anesthesia ...
Dr. Ahmed Abd Alsamad
CBCT& Dental Implant From A To Z
Last updated: 2020-07-14 03:46:25CBCT& Dental Implant From A To Z
The course explains the role of radiographic techniques in each step in dental implantology with the emphasis on the role of CBCT.Essential information, as well as how to manipulate CBCT images in steps to formulate a protocol that is simple to apply and precise, are explained in a detailed way. ...
Dr. Ahmed El Gendy
Introduction To Implantology
Last updated: 2020-07-14 05:06:40Introduction To Implantology
This course will make you start your way of learning dental implants, it includes an introduction to dental implant science and its history, types, cases indicated to the dental implant.We will show you different clinical cases and the best clinical tips which will help you in understanding dental implant surgeries. ...