You Will Learn
- Be able to select the drug of choice for each disease we will discuss.
- Understand the side effects of the drugs and their appropriate doses
- Acquire the skills of patient counseling
- Know how the community pharmacist can follow up the patient after describing the drug.
- Identify exclusion criteria and cases that should be referred to physicians.
- Identify the emergency cases and what the Pharmacist does until the patient reaches the hospital.
Over the Counter (OTC) From Basic to Advanced
Dr. Mahmoud Zayed
Advanced Pharmaceutical Selling Techniques
Last updated: 2020-12-05 05:43:49Advanced Pharmaceutical Selling Techniques
The first specialized online course in pharmaceutical selling skills that aims to prepare highly qualified medical sales representatives to be good assets for multinational companies.This course is designed to provide medical representatives in the pharmaceutical market with all key elements and concepts of contemporary sales. It helps medical representatives to acquire and implement the most recent updated techniques used in sales on both basic and advanced levels. ...
Dr. Saber Helal
Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Last updated: 2020-12-05 09:45:39Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Pharmaceutical marketing is totally different from other industries' marketing - This course is customized for marketing basics, elements and tools that fit the pharmaceutical industry- After this course, you are able to design a fully integrated marketing plan. ...
Dr. Sahar Mohamed Hesham
Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
Last updated: 2020-12-05 08:29:47Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
- SARS-Cov2 viruses and the disease basics- Clinical presentation for COVID 19 patients- Diagnosis and evaluation of any patient suspected to be infected- Overview of Covid-19 different management modalities for all patient categories (outpatient or hospitalized)- How we can deal with special populations, e.g. pregnant and patients with chronic medical conditions- Most common rumors about prophylaxis compared to real facts- Discussing the latest version of MOH COVID-19 Protocol (30 May 2020) and similarities and differences with WHO Covid-19 protocol issued 27 May 2020- Design yo ...
Dr. Aisha Abd ElWahed Mohamed Khalifa
Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Last updated: 2020-12-04 11:46:24Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Because prevention is better than cure, all healthcare professionals need to know, understand & apply basic principles and Practices of pandemic management. This course will provide the learners with the knowhow of prevention of infection during pandemics and COVID-19 will be the model of explanation. ...