You Will Learn
- Different terminology used in gerontological nursing.
- Normal physiological changes related to aging.
- Psychological and social care related to aging.
- How to use an assistive device for elderly
- Environmental safety among senior citizens and falls
- Different methods for effective communication with older adults. • Exercise among elderly
- Common health problems among older adults related to changes • Nutrition of the elderly
- Dynamics moving of the elderly
This course aims to provide you learned knowledge and basic skills that are required to identify social, psychological, and physical changes and problems of the elderly and to provide the appropriate nursing care for elderly people. As well as, help elders to have successful aging and improve their quality of life.
Upon completion of the “Care Of The Elderly" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by Dakahlia Nursing Syndicat, Institute of Nursing in Shebin, Old age association, Liver Institute in Mansoura & the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
Care Of The ElderlySome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
جمعية مسن الخير
Quality and Medication Management Policies
Last updated : 2021-03-29 11:22:16Quality and Medication Management Policies
Policies in the field of healthcare are very important because it establishes a general plan of action that is used to guide the desired results, and is an essential guide to help in making the right decisions. This course can...
Nursing Basics Program
Last updated : 2021-03-18 10:43:34Nursing Basics Program
Nursing is an art and a humanitarian message. Now nurses are important and basic elements of any health facility, so we seek to provide a professional course for those wishing to join the profession of nursing and recent graduates from...
Last updated : 2021-03-18 12:17:18Nursing First-Aid
Emergency Doctors and nurse are the first to communicate with patients and provide primary care when exposed to an emergency health condition to save his life until the patient is diagnosed, so we offer you the nursing first aid course