You Will Learn
- When and how to consult COVID-19 patients remotely and face to face
- Key clinical features of COVID-19, and how to manage them in primary care
- How to assess disease severity in COVID-19
- Key short and long term complications of COVID-19 in primary care, and how to manage them
- The importance of working safely in primary care during the pandemic, including appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and consideration of the wellbeing of GPs and other practice staff.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents primary care with significant challenges, both at individual practitioner and organizational levels. This module provides practical support to general practitioners by synthesizing key messages from multiple sources of current guidance and information