You Will Learn
- What is personalized medicine?
- What are other names used for personalized medicine?
- What is the difference between Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics?
- Is Pharmacogenomics Cost-effective?
- What is the current use of 3D Printing in health care?
- What is meant by Sports Genomics, and what are its applications in Personalized Medicine?
- What is the difference between Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics ? are they the same?
- What is Pharmacometrics, and what is its application?
- How can the use of the Human Microbiome impact healthcare?
You may have increasingly heard of the term personalized medicine being used and wondered what it actually meant. Could the patient really get a treatment that is made just for him?
Personalized medicine gives The power to more accurately predict an individual’s susceptibility to disease, to understand their likely response to a drug, and to more precisely tailor a treatment or preventive measures. The future of health, both for the doctor and the patient, is all about getting personal.
Currently, there are different applications of personalized medicine that will shape the future very soon. In this course, we will shed light on different applications of personalized medicine. In addition, we will clarify the importance of each of those applications. By finishing this course, you will have a sufficient introduction to those applications. Then you will be able to decide which one you are interested in to go more in-depth
Different applications of Personalised Medicine a Look at the FutureSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.