You Will Learn
- Identify safety measures in dealing with patients.
- Discuss recording and reporting.
- Explain admission and discharge rules.
- Explain the Vital signs.
- Identify the different methods of drug administration.
- Implement a nursing care plan for a patient with a tumor
- Discuss Nursing management of pre and post-operative care
- Develop nursing care for patients with a nasogastric tube
• Introduction to Nursing.
• Vital signs.
• Assessing Body Temperature
• Assessing peripheral pulse by palpation
• Assessing Respiration
• Assessing Blood Pressure
• Drug Administration
• Principle of Drug Administration
• Administering an intradermal injection
• Administering a subcutaneous injection
• Administering an intramuscular injection
• Administering by intravenous injection
Upon completion of the “Fundamentals Nursing" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by Dakahlia Nursing Syndicat, Institute of Nursing in Shebin, Old age association, Liver Institute in Mansoura & the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
Fundamentals NursingSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
جمعية مسن الخير
Quality and Medication Management Policies
Last updated : 2021-03-29 11:22:16Quality and Medication Management Policies
Policies in the field of healthcare are very important because it establishes a general plan of action that is used to guide the desired results, and is an essential guide to help in making the right decisions. This course can...
جمعية مسن الخير
Care Of The Elderly
Last updated : 2021-03-29 17:02:29Care Of The Elderly
This course aims to provide you learned knowledge and basic skills that are required to identify social, psychological, and physical changes and problems of the elderly and to provide the appropriate nursing care for elderly people. As well as, help...