You Will Learn
- Determining the nature of the job market today
- Know the distinctive healthcare standards
- Develop strategic thinking and planning tools
- Create or modify a strategic plan according to current changes
- Distinguish between disasters and crises
- Facing and managing crises
- Communication and media coordination
- Implementation of emergency and evacuation plans and alternative plans to face any crisis
- Understand the concept and purpose of disaster medicine
- Describe the stages of medical disaster management
- Planning in disaster medicine
Working in the management of health institutions is a difficult profession that requires knowledge in many aspects, such as how to manage crises, labor market challenges, management strategies, and other important topics. Therefore, we offer you a health care program that consists of 4 courses to cover all aspects of management.
Strategic management of healthcare organizations
The nature of the job market today.
Distinguished healthcare standards.
The three different environments affect the health care labor market.
How to create or modify a strategic plan according to current changes.
Thinking and strategic planning tools.
2- Introduction to crisis management.
The difference between disasters and crises
Identify ways to reduce the negative effects of the crisis
Facing crises and how to manage them
Communication and media coordination
Implementation of emergency and evacuation plans and alternative plans to face any crisis
3-Introduction to disaster medicine.
What are disasters, describe their occurrence
How do medical disasters happen?
The concept and purpose of disaster medicine
Phases of medical disaster management
4- Planning in disaster medicine.
Stages of the disaster cycle
The importance of planning in disaster medicine
Risk assessment and analysis
Define and characterize risks
The difference between risk assessment and risk management
Important evaluation tools: Kaiser permanent, failure mode, impact analysis, and other important tools
Planning principles, objectives, and approaches
14 tips before and during the planning