You Will Learn
- Introduction to infection control.
- Monitoring infection.
- infection control, hand hygiene, sterilization, and disinfection.
- Correct use of antibiotics.
- How to deal with catheters and fitting devices for patients and the mechanical ventilator.
- Occupational health and methods of transmission.
- The importance of using gloves.
- Infection control in medical laboratories and correct injection methods.
Infection control has become the most important prevention shield to protect patients and workers within health facilities, so we offer you a unique opportunity with a certified "Specialized Infection Control" diploma, which qualifies you to become a certified infection control specialist and a member of the infection control team in the largest Arab and international countries Hospitals.
Infection Control Diploma