You Will Learn
- Basic Principles and Practices for Prevention& Control of HAI
- Standard and isolation precautions& PPE
- Infection prevention & control aspects of occupational health program
- Basics of Healthcare-Associated Infection Epidemiology & Surveillance
- The general principle of epidemiology and surveillance/case definitions
- Outbreak investigation
- Surgical site infection and staphylococci
- Device-associated infection.
- Introduction Infection Prevention & Control Strategies in Core Healthcare Units
- Cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization, how to choose disinfectants and antiseptics.
- Basics of Infection Prevention & Control Program Management
- Infectious Disease Process and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Specific Infection Prevention and Control Measures/ techniques risk assessment
- Cleaning, disinfection and sterilization and Spaulding classification
- Program management and Quality Improvement KPIs
- Infection control committee and reports
- Infection control audit checklists
This online educational course offers any Infectious control practitioner an opportunity to learn the basics of healthcare
Epidemiology, infection control, and antimicrobial stewardship.
surveillance, reprocessing, and environmental measures in their hospitals based on MOH, CDC, WHO, and all scientific
There is case-based information is presented in a dynamic and interactive learning environment intended to highlight the role of the healthcare epidemiologist.
Topics covered include pathogen transmission, outbreak management in the healthcare setting, approach to the control of bioterrorism agents, advanced occupational health management, implementing antimicrobial stewardship and the prevention and management of multidrug-resistant organisms including Clostridium difficile, surgical site infections, and device-associated infections.
Infection prevention and ControlSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Abd El Razik
Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
Last updated :Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
A 10 lectures course about breast diseases, each lecture is followed by an assessment. 1. Development, Anatomy, and Congenital Diseases 2. Investigations for Breast Diseases 3. Benign Breast Diseases 1 (Trauma, Inflammations, and ANDI’s) 4. Benign Breast Diseases 2 (...
Dr. Aisha Abd ElWahed Mohamed Khalifa
Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Last updated :Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Because prevention is better than cure, all healthcare professionals need to know, understand & apply basic principles and Practices of pandemic management. This course will provide the learners with the knowhow of prevention of infection during pandemics and COVID-19 will...
Dr. Ahmed Ramzy
Last updated :General Bacteriology
The course will discuss the general knowledge about bacteriology, structure, physiology, replication, and genetics of bacteria. Also, we will discuss the weapons we use to fight bacteria "Antibiotics" and how bacteria can resist it. you can understand how bacteria can...