You Will Learn
- An overview of the history of nursing.
- The characteristics and features of nursing.
- The application of Maslow's theory in health care.
- The purpose of hygiene, the patient's daily bath, and the role of nursing.
- The reasons and purpose of body mechanics.
- Basics and concepts of body movement and how to move in different positions.
- Precautions required when changing the position for special illnesses.
- The correct position of the patient when turning.
- How to help the patient to transfer to a wheelchair or trolly.
- Movement on different body organs.
- The role of nursing in before, during, and after an examination.
- The components of the physical examination and the tools used.
- Types of vital signs (pulse - pressure-temperature - breathing - pain - oxygen level in the blood)
- The natural values of vital signs.
- The reasons for suction, types, and method of suction
Nursing is an art and a humanitarian message. Now nurses are important and basic elements of any health facility, so we seek to provide a professional course for those wishing to join the profession of nursing and recent graduates from nursing institutes to ensure the highest efficiency in medical institutions, and to achieve this we offer you this basic nursing course.
Upon completion of the “Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by the IGTS
Nursing BasicsSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Last updated : 2021-03-18 12:17:18Nursing First-Aid
Emergency Doctors and nurse are the first to communicate with patients and provide primary care when exposed to an emergency health condition to save his life until the patient is diagnosed, so we offer you the nursing first aid course
Last updated : 2021-03-18 12:25:17Supervisory Nursing
The Nursing Supervisor provides an important role in the follow-up and management of the nursing staff, supervision, and ensuring the application of health quality in the facility. Therefore, we offer you a supervisory nursing course for those with experience to...
جمعية مسن الخير
Quality and Medication Management Policies
Last updated : 2021-03-29 11:22:16Quality and Medication Management Policies
Policies in the field of healthcare are very important because it establishes a general plan of action that is used to guide the desired results, and is an essential guide to help in making the right decisions. This course can...