You Will Learn
- The difference between disasters and crises
- Identify ways to reduce the negative effects of the crisis
- Facing crises and how to manage them
- Communication and media coordination
- Implementation of emergency and evacuation plans and alternative plans to face any crisis
- What does risk mean?
- Risk management strategy
- Risk management methods
- Create a risk management context
- Define risk
- Risk analysis
- Types of risk
- Risk management framework
- Failure mode and impact analysis
- Risk Logger Framework
- Example of a risk logger
You will understand how to identify and analyze risks through various tools and how to develop a plan to improve risk management.
In addition, you will be able to develop a risk register and how this can enhance overall quality in healthcare facilities.
Physicians often experience deterioration in performance due to anxiety and overload, so effective crisis management requires formal training and usually relies on a systematic and effective leadership response.
This course aims to develop the participants’ skills in crisis and emergency management, the hospital and health facility evacuation plan, familiarize the participant with the importance of crisis management in health organizations, the method of applying the correct evacuation, and the different scenarios and plans depending on the nature of the crisis