You Will Learn
- Describe shoulder girdle functional anatomy & biomechanics
- Analysis of shoulder movements
- Describe the relationship between muscle imbalance and functional performance of the shoulder.
- Describe different shoulder disorders
- Perform a comprehensive examination of the shoulder complex, including history, palpation of the articular and soft tissue structures, specific passive mobility tests, passive articular mobility tests, and special tests.
- Intervention strategies based on clinical findings
- Manual therapy for shoulder girdle
- Exercise prescription for different shoulder disorders
A distinguished course that provides very useful scientific and practical content, links theoretical information with practical application, and explains the detailed steps for evaluating shoulder cases and injuries in a practical and applied manner, and choosing the appropriate treatment plan according to the results of the evaluation
Shoulder Girdle Assessment and TreatmentSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Abd El Razik
Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
Last updated :Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
A 10 lectures course about breast diseases, each lecture is followed by an assessment. 1. Development, Anatomy, and Congenital Diseases 2. Investigations for Breast Diseases 3. Benign Breast Diseases 1 (Trauma, Inflammations, and ANDI’s) 4. Benign Breast Diseases 2 (...
Dr. Afaf Ahmed Hijazy
Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin
Last updated :Dermal Fillers and Botulinum Toxin
Dermal fillers & Botulinum toxin are new trends in dermatology & anti-aging procedures. In this course, Dr. Afaf will discuss all important details about both of them adding to a practical session that will help learners to understand all the...
Dr. Mohamed Al Atrash
Vision & Refractive Correction Basics
Last updated :Vision & Refractive Correction Basics
Illustration of corrective procedures basic rules, errors of refraction with its explanation. - Introduction about general rules of refractive correction errors of refraction - Classification of myopia (causes, types, and treatment). - Hypermetropia (types and treatment). - Astigmatism and how...
Dr. Hosam Elbadry
Last updated : 2021-09-23 12:50:09Adhesive Capsulitis
Adhesive capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) is one of the most leading causes of pain and disability of the Shoulder joint It is not easy in diagnosis and also in the treatment I will try to make it easy and clear and...