You Will Learn
- Proper diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Different types of stock trays and impression materials.
- Tips and tricks for making a primary impression.
- Border molding technique and final impression.
- A simple method to achieve an accepted Jaw relation record.
- How to do denture delivery in a way to decrease post insertion complains
- Learning shade taking for anterior composites.
- Understanding the principles of Multiple opacity composite materials & different layering recipes.
- Learning the required skills for direct composite veneers & their different alternative techniques.
- Getting familiar with contact reproduction in proximal composite restorations of anterior teeth.
- Mastering silicone index techniques for the management of through & through lesions.
- Understanding the techniques for diastema closure using direct composite.
- Understanding the basics of playing with composite tints & special effects.
- Select the suitable radiographic technique in pre-, intra-, and post-operative stages of dental implantology
- Write CBCT request.
- Interpret CBCT images accurately in simple steps.
- Draw an accurate panoramic curve on Romexis and On-demand software.
- Draw accurate nerve tracing on Romexis and On-demand software.
- Place virtual implant on Romexis and On-demand software
A complete denture is still and will be an essential treatment for many patients, some dentists do not
know how to fulfill this service properly. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Kader will talk about the Complete denture construction procedure, and how to make complete dentures in the most simple and acceptable ways. It will help you to have the basic knowledge needed to do every step in complete denture construction.
In modern dental practice, it is quite common to deal with anterior natural teeth that need aesthetic enhancement. Caries, trauma & congenital anomalies of anterior teeth can significantly deteriorate the patient wellbeing & appearance. Direct composites in the hands of a professional dentist can be life-changing for the patient, so Dr. Ihab Mohamed shares his knowledge on how to professionally manage cases in need of aesthetic enhancement of their anterior teeth using direct composite.
Then Dr. Ahmed Abd Alsamad's course explains the role of radiographic techniques in each step in dental implantology with the emphasis on the role of CBCT.
Essential information, as well as how to manipulate CBCT images in steps to formulate a protocol that is simple to apply and precise, are explained in a detailed way.
The content is substantiated with clinical cases documented via high-end microscope-assisted photography & videography.
Skills of Complete Denture Construction, Anterior Teeth Correction and CBCT Program Courses
Dr. Mohamed Abdel Kader
Dr. Ihab Mohamed
In modern dental practice, it is quite common to deal with anterior natural teeth that need aesthetic enhancement. Caries, trauma & congenital anomalies of anterior teeth can significantly deteriorate the patient well b...