You Will Learn
- Categories of surgery
- The preoperative preparation
- A preoperative physical and functional examination
- Patient assessment
- Operative theatre
- Sedation and general anesthesia phase
- Post-operative care of different body systems
- Post-operative complications nursing
The course will take you on a surgical nursing care journey from preoperative going through operative care and ending in post-operative care.
Providing you with the essential information to help your patient through the operation smoothly and successfully and how to avoid and deal with surgical complications.
Upon completion of the “The Nursing Care Of Surgical Patient" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by Dakahlia Nursing Syndicat, Institute of Nursing in Shebin, Old age association, Liver Institute in Mansoura & the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
The Nursing Care Of Surgical PatientSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Last updated : 2021-03-18 10:43:34Nursing Basics
Nursing is an art and a humanitarian message. Now nurses are important and basic elements of any health facility, so we seek to provide a professional course for those wishing to join the profession of nursing and recent graduates from...
Last updated : 2021-03-18 12:17:18Nursing First-Aid
Emergency Doctors and nurse are the first to communicate with patients and provide primary care when exposed to an emergency health condition to save his life until the patient is diagnosed, so we offer you the nursing first aid course
Last updated : 2021-03-18 12:25:17Supervisory Nursing
The Nursing Supervisor provides an important role in the follow-up and management of the nursing staff, supervision, and ensuring the application of health quality in the facility. Therefore, we offer you a supervisory nursing course for those with experience to...
جمعية مسن الخير
Last updated : 2021-04-13 14:03:16Fundamentals Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing. - Vital signs. - Assessing Body Temperature - Assessing peripheral pulse by palpation - Assessing Respiration - Assessing Blood Pressure - Drug Administration - Principle of Drug Administration - Administering an intradermal injection - Administering a...