You Will Learn
- Be able to select the first line of choice for each patient case we will discuss.
- How to overcome the adverse events of the drugs and select the best alternative for the patient.
- Acquire the skills of patient education and counseling.
- Monitor and control the drug-drug interaction and food-drug interaction.
- You will learn how to reduce the dose of drugs in certain diseases to avoid complications.
- Identifying the emergency cases and Strategic planning tools.
- Know what the clinical Pharmacist does in the follow-up of the patient in the hospital.
- Design your treatment protocol.
- Highlight the most common updated guidelines in the treatment of heart diseases
This course will take you on a journey starting from knowing the fundamentals of patient care in cardiology unit, characteristics, uniqueness and strategic management principles, till reaching our patientswith highest healthcare.
Upon completion of the “Pharmacological treatment of cardiovascular conditions" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
Pharmacological treatment of cardiovascular conditionsSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Mahmoud Zayed
Advanced Pharmaceutical Selling Techniques
Last updated :Advanced Pharmaceutical Selling Techniques
The first specialized online course in pharmaceutical selling skills aims to prepare highly qualified medical sales representatives to be good assets for multinational companies. This course is designed to provide medical representatives in the pharmaceutical market with all key elements...
Dr. Tamer El Moghazy
Last updated :I Pharmacist
In fact, pharmacy practice has been radically changed throughout the years which has enhanced all pharmacists to develop their skills & performance in pharmacy practice. This is why this course was designed in order to help fresh-graduate, post-graduate & experienced...
Dr. Mohamed Saber Elsisi
Hospital Pharmacy - Entry Level
Last updated :Hospital Pharmacy - Entry Level
This course is highlighting the importance of hospital pharmacists in the Health care field, their responsibilities to deliver the right medication, within the right time & right dose to the right patient, through supporting the pharmaceutical knowledge of drug information...