You Will Learn
- Details related to dermal fillers
- Their complications & how to handle them
- In addition to that, you will also learn all about Botulinum toxin & its different uses in dermatology
- Doses, complications & their management
- Revising face muscles anatomy to be able to apply these techniques
- Other indications for Botulinum toxin
- Moreover, a practical session will be provided to ease understanding all discussed pieces of information
Dermal fillers & Botulinum toxin are new trends in dermatology & anti-aging procedures. In this course, Dr. Afaf will discuss all important details about both of them adding to a practical session that will help learners to understand all the discussed pieces of information.
Dermal Fillers and Botulinum ToxinSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Shukri Shawki
Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
Last updated :Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
This course will take you in journey starting from knowing some facts and definitions of healthcare business, characteristics, uniqueness and strategic management principles, till reaching our destination by formulating the first phase of a strategic plan.
Dr. Mohamed Al Atrash
Vision & Refractive Correction Basics
Last updated :Vision & Refractive Correction Basics
Illustration of corrective procedures basic rules, errors of refraction with its explanation. - Introduction about general rules of refractive correction errors of refraction - Classification of myopia (causes, types, and treatment). - Hypermetropia (types and treatment). - Astigmatism and how...
Dr. Ahmed Mostafa
Introduction To Glaucoma - Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
Last updated :Introduction To Glaucoma - Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment
The course will cover all basic aspects of glaucoma including, diagnosis, type, and management.