You Will Learn
- Describing breast development, Anatomy and congenital diseases.
- Understanding different investigations of breast diseases, their indications and interpretation.
- Diagnosing Benign Breast Diseases and their management (Trauma, Inflammations and ANDI’s, Discharge, Cysts and Tumors)
- Diagnosing Malignant Breast Diseases and their management
- Diagnosing Diseases of the Male Breast
Detection and Diagnosis of Breast DiseasesSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Mahmoud Said
A Shortcut to Get a Full Mark For Your...
Last updated :A Shortcut to Get a Full Mark For Your...
Difference between 1ry, 2ry& 3ry literature (periodicals, books & websites) - Writing medical references -What is plagiarism -How to avoid plagiarism -How to distinguish between trusted and untrusted websites - What is HON code -What is Micromedex -Importance of Micromedex...
Dr. Ahmed Ramzy
Last updated :General Bacteriology
The course will discuss the general knowledge about bacteriology, structure, physiology, replication, and genetics of bacteria. Also, we will discuss the weapons we use to fight bacteria "Antibiotics" and how bacteria can resist it. you can understand how bacteria can...
Dr. Aisha Abd ElWahed Mohamed Khalifa
Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Last updated :Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)
Because prevention is better than cure, all healthcare professionals need to know, understand & apply basic principles and Practices of pandemic management. This course will provide the learners with the knowhow of prevention of infection during pandemics and COVID-19 will...