You Will Learn
- How to understand the different behaviors of children and adolescents and know their causes
- How to play with the child and how to make it a bridge for effective communication
- How to effectively set rules or give orders at home
- How to praise, encourage and reward
- The concept and philosophy of punishment and its methods of application
- Mental health of parents and their reflection on the relationship with children
- How to develop a comprehensive behavior modification plan
Upon completion of the “Developing Effective Parenting Skills" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by the Arab Pharmacists Federation
Developing Effective Parenting SkillsSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Heba Hamdy
CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Last updated :CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Anxiety is considered a common disorder in child psychiatric clinics, but it is usually difficult to be diagnosed because it is an internal disorder and the child cannot describe his symptoms accurately. You will learn evaluation, measurement, differential diagnosis of...
Dr. Shewikar El Bakry
Autism Spectrum Disorder: What You Need To Know
Last updated :Autism Spectrum Disorder: What You Need To Know
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is receiving much more attention than in the past. It has been portrayed in several movies and documentaries. ASD is a developmental disability defined by diagnostic criteria that include deficits in social communication and social interaction...