You Will Learn
- The exposure factors and how it works and what settings are used for dental photos
- How to adjust the focal length, white balance, and magnification to get the perfect dental photo with perfect coloring
- The uses of dental photography
- How to adjust your camera to get the perfect light
- How to take different views to the patient ( intraoral and extraoral )
- How to take artistic shots which will show the beauty of your work
- How to choose your tools and equipment including cameras, flashes, mirrors, lenses, and contractors
- Learning how to edit using lightroom to get the maximum quality of your photo
Dental photography from A to Z, from taking the photo until you edit it
Mastering Dental PhotographySome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Mai Hussain
Digital Photography For Dentists
Last updated :Digital Photography For Dentists
This course is designed to put an eye on the importance of the dental image and its various uses in the dental field. To shoot a proper dental image to be accepted internationally needs proper equipment, this course shows what...
Dr. Ehab Heikal
The Secrets Of A Successful Dentist
Last updated :The Secrets Of A Successful Dentist
In this course, Dr. Ehab Provides important tips for all dentists in different dental specialties to be professional in their work. Additionally, you will acquire important skills that will help you in your career, for example, Dr. Ehab will discuss...
Dr. Ahmed Abd Alsamad
CBCT& Dental Implant From A To Z
Last updated :CBCT& Dental Implant From A To Z
The course explains the role of radiographic techniques in each step in dental implantology with the emphasis on the role of CBCT. Essential information, as well as how to manipulate CBCT images in steps to formulate a protocol that is...