You Will Learn
- Basic Principles and Practices for Prevention& Control of Healthcare Associated Infections
- Support Services and Environmental Infection Prevention and Control Measures
- Infection prevention & control aspects of occupational health program
- Basics of Healthcare Associated Infection Epidemiology & Surveillance
- Infection prevention and control program, use of statistics
- General principle of epidemiology and surveillance/case definitions
- Outbreak investigation
- Surgical site infection and staphylococci
- Device associated infections
- Infection Prevention & Control Strategies in Core Healthcare Units
- Cleaning , disinfection and sterilization, how to choose disinfectants and antiseptics
- Standard and isolation precautions PPE
- Basics of Infection Prevention & Control Program Management
- Infectious Disease Process and Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Specific Infection Prevention and Control Measures/ techniques risk assessment
- Program management and Quality Improvement KPIs
Because prevention is better than cure, all healthcare professionals need to know, understand & apply basic principles and Practices of pandemic management. This course will provide the learners with the knowhow of prevention of infection during pandemics and COVID-19 will be the model of explanation.
Pandemic Management (COVID19 & Other Pandemics)Some lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Saber Helal
Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
Last updated :Principles of Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Pharmaceutical marketing is totally different from other industries' marketing - This course is customized for marketing basics, elements and tools that fit the pharmaceutical industry - After this course, you are able to design a fully integrated marketing plan.
Dr. Sally Sayed
Over the Counter (OTC) From Basic to Advanced
Last updated :Over the Counter (OTC) From Basic to Advanced
This course is designed to provide community pharmacists with all key elements and concepts of over-the-counter medications, it helps the pharmacist to acquire and implement the most recent guidelines regarding over-the-counter medications. Course Contents: Analgesics, Headache, Fever, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Cough,...
Dr. Mahmoud Said
A Shortcut to Get a Full Mark For Your...
Last updated :A Shortcut to Get a Full Mark For Your...
Difference between 1ry, 2ry& 3ry literature (periodicals, books & websites) - Writing medical references -What is plagiarism -How to avoid plagiarism -How to distinguish between trusted and untrusted websites - What is HON code -What is Micromedex -Importance of Micromedex...
Dr. Sahar Mohamed Hesham
Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
Last updated :Covid-19: What Should A Healthcare Provider Know?
- SARS-Cov2 viruses and the disease basics - Clinical presentation for COVID 19 patients - Diagnosis and evaluation of any patient suspected to be infected - Overview of Covid-19 different management modalities for all patient categories (outpatient or hospitalized) -...
Dr. Ahmed Ramzy
Last updated :General Bacteriology
The course will discuss the general knowledge about bacteriology, structure, physiology, replication, and genetics of bacteria. Also, we will discuss the weapons we use to fight bacteria "Antibiotics" and how bacteria can resist it. you can understand how bacteria can...
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Abd El Razik
Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
Last updated :Detection and Diagnosis of Breast Diseases
A 10 lectures course about breast diseases, each lecture is followed by an assessment. 1. Development, Anatomy, and Congenital Diseases 2. Investigations for Breast Diseases 3. Benign Breast Diseases 1 (Trauma, Inflammations, and ANDI’s) 4. Benign Breast Diseases 2 (...