Dr. Mohammad Elsheikh
-Founder & CEO of Eshfaa for Healthcare services at Egypt, KSA & Qatar
-Co-founder, Shareholder &former CEO & of PaşHakeem
for Digital Integrated Home & On-site Healthcare services at Egypt & KSA
-Shareholder & Former Vice President of Al-Hakeema group for Digital Healthcare services in Africa
-International Training Consultant in Egypt, KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Malaysia & USA,
Specialized in Management, leadership, Total Quality Management and training of trainers (TOT), specially for Healthcare professionals.
- Training Consultant at (Brooklyn Business School) Egypt, branch of (Brooklyn Institute - USA),
Director of Healthcare Management department at Brooklyn Business School,
Entrepreneurship Consultant at (Brooklyn incubator).
- Training Consultant at (Apex Dubai - UAE)
- Healthcare Training Consultant at (Bright Top Academy - KSA), (Ethraa Eltamayoz - KSA) & (KLD - KSA).
- Healthcare Training consultant at (Kama Group - Oman).
-Healthcare Management Training Consultant at American Institute for Medical Sciences (AIMSM) at USA.
-Healthcare Quality Consultant at American Institute for Healthcare Management (AMIHM) at USA for MENA
- Hospital Management Diploma (Mansoura University)
- Total Quality Management Diploma in Healthcare Organizations (TQMD - AUC)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ - NAHQ)
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001/2015, Accredited by (IRCA - UK)
- Certified Lead Auditor ISO 45001/2018, Accredited by (IRCA - UK)
- Certified Excellence Assessor, Accredited by (AAST).
- Certified Excellence Assessor, Accredited by (Egyptian Planning Ministry).
- Excellence Assessor at Egyptian Governomental Excellence Award (EGEA).
- MBA in Healthcare Management (AAST) current.
- MBA in Marketing, Business Development & Entrepreneurship (Brooklyn Business School - Brooklyn Institute USA)
- Internal Medicine physician (Master Degree - Mansoura University, current)
- PMP Diploma (Expert Academy),
instructor of CHPMP at AIMSM.
- Healthcare Training Consultant at (Yotta medical school).
- Training Consultant at (E3ml Business Academy)
- Training Consultant at (IGTS)
- Healthcare Training Consultant at (Meduo).
& medical education consultant at (Meduo tutor).
- Training Consultant & mentor at (almentor).
- 44 local & International batches of TOT program
- more than 30 batches of Hospital Management programs & diplomas
- more than 7 batches of Quality programs & 13 waves of TQMD/CPHQ programs.
+10 Online courses at different local & international platforms.
Last updated: 2023-09-03 21:53:44
Principles of hospitals & medical centers management program enables you to know basic knowledge of principles of management of any healthcare project from A to Z, either hospital, medical center, lab, radiology center, healthcare company...