- Graduated from faculty of pharmacy Cairo University 2007
- Antimicrobial Stewardship Nov 2018.
- AMS a competency-based approach, WHO.
- CDC's Antibiotic Stewardship Training Series, CDC
- AMS managing antibiotic resistance, University of Dundee and BSAC
- Instructor of clinical pharmacotherapy in Zewail City of Science and Technology
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist Dec 2015, Board of Pharmacy Specialties, APhA
- Board Certified infectious diseases Specialist Dec 2015, Board of Pharmacy Specialties, APhA
- Certified Diabetes Educator July 2018, IDF School of Diabetes & EACCME
- Teaching Certificate for Pharmacists Jan 2018, ASHP & University of Kentucky
- Using Personalized Medicine and Pharmacogenetics Nov 2017, University of East Anglia
- Self Care Specialist(SCS) Sep 2017, PharmCon & ACPE
This course is designed to provide community pharmacist with all key elements and concepts of over the counter medications, it helps the pharmacist to acquire and implement the most recent guidelines regarding over the counter...