You Will Learn
- Summarize the surgical aspects for non surgeons
- Best updated clinical practice in nutrition of bariatric patients
- Practical tips for every day patient care
- Preoperative care
- Post operative care
- Medical complications post bariatric surgery
- Surgical complications post bariatric surgery
- Nutritional complications post bariatric surgery
- Psychological complications post bariatric surgery
All about the best clinical nutrition practices, before, during and after bariatric surgery, including best clinical advice for management of short and long term complications regarding nutritional, surgical, medical and psychological aspects.
Dr. Maged Ossama
Basics of Sports Nutrition
Last updated: 2020-07-14 04:08:03Basics of Sports Nutrition
This course offers an overview of the roles nutrient selection, and timing play in supporting and improving human physical performance. Emphasis will be placed on applying evidence-based strategies and recommendations according to the latest guidelines. In addition, current controversies within the field will be explored. ...
Dr. Sayed Hammad
Basic Nutrition and How to Plan a Diet From A to Z
Last updated: 2020-07-14 04:24:30Basic Nutrition and How to Plan a Diet From A to Z
This course discusses a lot of important details about nutrition, how to develop a complete meal plan & the important macro and micronutrients ...
Dr. Tarek Refaay
Principles of Food Safety
Last updated: 2020-07-13 22:36:09Principles of Food Safety
This course shows important points about food safety principles. In addition to food contaminants like microbes and how to prevent their effects on food. Moreover, it describes how to implement food safety culture in related organizations ...