You Will Learn
- Understand why we need habits and how they are formed.
- Evaluate different habits you are doing daily and have an impact on your health.
- Steps to change your attitude and mindset for a real and effective change of our bodies; if you want to change your body then you MUST change your attitude.
- Differentiate the different types of eaters and understand the healthy eating pattern known as mindful eating
- Differentiate the different food groups that give energy; fats – carbs – proteins
- Know the different types of micronutrients
- Estimate the number of fluids needed daily
- Understand eating disorders
- Differentiate the different types of malnutrition
- Know the 4 steps of food safety
- Understand the role of probiotics and prebiotics for a healthy gut
- Understand the effect of fad diets on your body
Habits are the choices that we deliberately make at some point, and then stop thinking about but continue doing, often every day. This course will address the unhealthy nutritional habits we are doing regularly, their impact on our health, and the keys to changing them to live a long healthy life.
Change The Unhealthy Nutritional HabitsSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Maged Ossama
Principles of Sports Nutrition
Last updated :Principles of Sports Nutrition
Dietary and physique assessment methods, pre and post-exercise meal components adding to dietary supplements are highly important in sports nutrition, that is why they will be discussed in detail in this course.
Dr. Maged Ossama
Basics of Sports Nutrition
Last updated :Basics of Sports Nutrition
This course offers an overview of the roles nutrient selection, and timing play in supporting and improving human physical performance. Emphasis will be placed on applying evidence-based strategies and recommendations according to the latest guidelines. In addition, current controversies within...
Dr. Ahmed ElShafei Ph.D.
Mastering Nutrition Principles
Last updated :Mastering Nutrition Principles
Representing the main principles of nutrition, starting from basics to how to plan a healthy diet, in addition to life cycle nutritional requirements as well as discussing the different dietary regimens. Moreover, how to differentiate between the market available dairy...
Dr. Omar Adel Farag
Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle
Last updated :Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle
Nutrition is a lifestyle is your track to be your own nutritionist, you will learn in practice how to eat healthily, how to change your nutrition habits through a chain process in learning nutrition basics and nutrition in practice.
Total Parenteral Nutrition “TPN”
Last updated : 2021-03-18 15:40:55Total Parenteral Nutrition “TPN”
Total parenteral nutrition provides the body with the energy required to carry out vital processes, the processes of stopping production and protein catabolism, compensating for the loss, and then building new proteins. Protein catabolism in the body is followed by...