You Will Learn
This course will help you to:
- Make a professional, healthy and balanced diet plan for any pregnant female.
- Describe for any pregnant female her needs from the supplementations needed throughout her pregnancy.
- How to correct any deficiencies from vitamins or minerals for pregnant females like iron deficiency anemia.
- Manage any irritating symptoms for pregnant females.
- Make an instruction sheet for pregnant females regarding harmful foods.
- Will be able to help pregnant females to avoid harmful craving and how to make it healthy.
With the end of that course, you will be able to know:
- Normal weight gain during pregnancy.
- Effect of obesity on the mother and her fetus.
- Nutritional needs for pregnant females from macronutrients and micro-nutrients like vitamins and minerals.
- Foods should be avoided or limited during pregnancy.
- Nutritional role in prevention of pre-eclampsia.
- Irritating symptoms that face the pregnant females and its nutritional management like morning sickness and heartpain.
Food craving and how to make it healthy for mother and fetus.
Nutritional needs during pregnancySome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.