You Will Learn
- Define the meaning of patient safety.
- Explains the service provider's role in providing a more convenient and healthier environment for patients.
- Avoiding unintended errors during the treatment plan.
- Reducing the risks that may affect the patient while receiving the service.
- Knowing all the procedures for the treatment plan that was previously developed.
- Differentiate between occupational safety and health science and patient safety science.
- Providing an integrated service to the patient.
- Explains the role of health institutions in their positive participation in the treatment process.
- Participation of health institutions personnel in various specialties.
- Knowing that the science of patient safety is not a theoretical science, but rather a practical science that can be applied in reality
It is worth noting that the individual medical service provider may be a direct cause of exposing patients to danger that may cause harm to patients, and this risk is disability or death at times, so receiving a patient safety diploma is very important, as it enables you to know the proper methods to deal with patients, it also enables you to provide a safe environment for them at the time of receiving the service
Certified Patient Safety Officer (CPSO)Some lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.