You Will Learn
- Define the meaning of patient safety.
- Explains the service provider's role in providing a more convenient and healthier environment for patients.
- Avoiding unintended errors during the treatment plan.
- Reducing the risks that may affect the patient while receiving the service.
- Knowing all the procedures for the treatment plan that was previously developed.
- Differentiate between occupational safety and health science and patient safety science.
- Providing an integrated service to the patient.
- Explains the role of health institutions in their positive participation in the treatment process.
- Participation of health institutions personnel in various specialties.
- Knowing that the science of patient safety is not a theoretical science, but rather a practical science that can be applied in reality
It is worth noting that the individual medical service provider may be a direct cause of exposing patients to danger that may cause harm to patients, and this risk is disability or death at times, so receiving a patient safety diploma is very important, as it enables you to know the proper methods to deal with patients, it also enables you to provide a safe environment for them at the time of receiving the service
Certified Patient Safety Officer (CPSO)Some lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Tarek Refaay
Fundamentals of Food Safety
Last updated :Fundamentals of Food Safety
This course shows important points about food safety principles. In addition to food contaminants like microbes and how to prevent their effects on food. Moreover, it describes how to implement food safety culture in related organizations
Smart Management Consultancy
Last updated :Patient Safety
Patient safety has become an essential target for most healthcare providers recently. This course will reveal types of medical errors & how to prevent them adding to patient safety goals issued by joint commission international JCI & other important patient...
Dr. Amira Selim
Pharmacovigilance Basics and Drug Safety Monitoring
Last updated : 2022-01-30 11:00:36Pharmacovigilance Basics and Drug Safety Monitoring
Explains the role of pharmacovigilance in keeping patient safety as a priority and the steps are taken to monitor medication safety in the market