You Will Learn
- Factors that affect nutritional status in seniors.
- Estimation of caloric needs
- The five foods groups ( carbs, protein, fat, milk, fruits, and vegetables)
- Servings of each food group
- How to plan a diet
- Guidelines for physical activity in seniors.
A short course of two parts part one describes the changes that occur with aging affecting nutritional status
Part 2: Nutrition for happy aging
This part is mainly practical where you learn different methods of calculating caloric needs, food groups, servings, and how to plan a diet.
Finally, what are the guidelines for physical activity in seniors?