You Will Learn
- Obesity; definition, types, causes, BMI, effects, and complications.
- Obesity and cardiovascular system.
- Obesity and respiratory system.
- Obesity and immune system (COVID-19).
- Obesity and cancer.
- Obesity and Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Obesity and gynecology and sexuality.
- Obesity and musculoskeletal system.
- Obesity and socioeconomy.
- Treatment(surgical and non-surgical).
This course sheds light on important facts regarding obesity in different age groups focusing on how obesity affects different body systems and ways of management according to body mass index(BMI).
Upon completion of the “Understanding Obesity" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
Understanding ObesitySome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
Dr. Ahmed Sawahel
Developing Effective Parenting Skills
Last updated :Developing Effective Parenting Skills
Child education is a job whose primary goal is to build the personality of a son or daughter, and this may be the most important job in a person’s life. And like any job, it requires pre-and post-training and qualification....
Ms. Heba Amr
Introduction to Homeopathy
Last updated :Introduction to Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can be cured using some helpful natural substances. This course reveals important details in this science & how it can be applied in daily life adding to systems...