You Will Learn
- The ability to understand what is ASD.
- The ability to understand the new categorical system.
- Have an idea about the history of autism.
- Clarify the warning signs.
- Understand the different causes of the disorder.
- Detect the symptoms and to find out the signs of the disorder.
- Differentiate between ASD and other disorders and mental illness.
- Conduct a treatment plan.
- Understand the different medical treatment and the effects and side effects of the medications.
- Have a brief idea about the occupational therapy, the education process and the behavioral modification.
There are several myths concerning the disorder, in the course, these myths will be identified and corrected. Moreover, we will focus on the etiology, genetic basis for ASD, adding to different etiological factors, the early signs, the different warning signs& differentiation between ASD and several other conditions that have mimicking symptoms.
Understanding assessment tools, how to set a treatment plan and the different classes of medicines and their side effects
Designing a treatment plan involving speech therapy & behavioral modification
Autism Spectrum Disorder: What You Need To Know
Dr. Mahmoud Zayed
CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Last updated :CBT for PTSD & Anxiety in Children
Anxiety is considered a common disorder in child psychiatric clinics, but it is usually difficult to be diagnosed because it is an internal disorder and the child cannot describe his symptoms accurately. You will learn evaluation, measurement, differential diagnosis of...
Dr. Ahmed Sawahel
Developing Effective Parenting Skills
Last updated :Developing Effective Parenting Skills
Child education is a job whose primary goal is to build the personality of a son or daughter, and this may be the most important job in a person’s life. And like any job, it requires pre-and post-training and qualification....