You Will Learn
- What is intermittent fasting?
- What is the philosophy behind the idea of intermittent fasting?
- Types of intermittent fasting
- The health benefits of intermittent fasting
- The relationship between intermittent fasting and micro-biome
- The relationship between intermittent fasting and disposal of dead cells in the body (cellular autophagy)
- When is intermittent fasting useful?
- Myths about intermittent fasting
- Frequently asked questions about intermittent fasting and their answers
Intermittent fasting has become one of the most popular diets recently, and its popularity has increased due to its high effectiveness in losing weight without serious side effects. In this course, we will explain all details about intermittent fasting, and also you will find answers to all questions related to this system.
Upon completion of the “All About Intermittent Fasting" course and successfully passing the exam, you will get a certificate approved by the Arab Pharmacists Federation.
All About Intermittent FastingSome lectures will remain locked until you watch the previous ones.
The Art Of Diabetes Management
Last updated : 2021-03-10 19:53:24The Art Of Diabetes Management
The course basically aims to shift the paradigm of diabetes management towards achieving normal blood sugar for both type 1 and type 2 people with diabetes. The course speaks in details about the different types of carbohydrates and other macros...
Dr. Maged Ossama
Principles of Sports Nutrition
Last updated :Principles of Sports Nutrition
Dietary and physique assessment methods, pre and post-exercise meal components adding to dietary supplements are highly important in sports nutrition, that is why they will be discussed in detail in this course.
Dr. Doaa Zakaria
Beyond The Basics Of Bariatric Nutrition
Last updated :Beyond The Basics Of Bariatric Nutrition
All about the best clinical nutrition practices, before, during and after bariatric surgery, including best clinical advice for management of short and long term complications regarding nutritional, surgical, medical and psychological aspects.